- Aerobic exercise is the ultimate fat burning exercise, especially when a person is fit enough to do a one hour aerobic session at fairly high output.
- Strength training
- General physical activity
- Eating to fuel and balance out the minerals, vitamins, amino acids and more. I golden lasso a "Vitamix" Thank you Spirit for one. I will talk more about that later.
- 1-minute fast running.
Sprunning Posted by TKfamilylifechiropractic | Filed Under Care, Dr. Mindy Pelz, Health Tips, Healthcare Game, lifestyle habits, Pain Relief
This is where you perform a cardio type exercise such as running, walking, biking, or swimming but instead of doing so at an average pace for a long period of time, you do repeated 30 second sprints with rest periods in between. It looks like this:
- 2 minute warm up at an easy pace.
- 30 second sprint as hard as you can.
- 90 seconds at an easy pace.
- Then repeat 30-second sprints 8 times following each sprint with 90 second at an easy pace.
- When you have completed 8 sprints, finish with a 2-minute walk or cool down.
Want to make it more intense? Find a good hill to sprint up. Nothing will get you in as good as shape as a 20-minute hill sprun!
Daughter reminded me of nose breathing. Very important. I Did one minute of the sprint but with new information I will gradually work up to it. I also did the plank on the left and did it 1st-10 sec, 2nd-12, 3rd-14, up to 20 seconds.