I found something called No Lipo Lipo body sculpting. It is a safer alternative to Liposuction by Carole Maggio.
| || |
I also see it as a great workout as well. When the Giving Hope Center was up and running we offered this. (The lady that did this work didn't stay. Her husband had cancer and she left.) The exercise feels real good when it is done to you. Doing it yourself takes dedication and the desire factor. If you can't believe it you won't value it. Even if you believe it, the value for you isn't there to motivate you. I have done this in the shower. I am not to keen on the dry brushing but if that is what it takes I am willing to find the time.
Designed to reshape your body it triggers cellulite, tones, firms and strengthening the muscles as well as and trains to work against gravity. It is designed to break down body fat . The average loss is 10-15 inches within five weeks with 10 treatments and reduces appearance of cellulite. The treatments are for thirty minutes. After the five weeks then maintenance helps.
- Belly front and sides
- Inner thighs
- Triceps - that flabby part of the arm that waves faster and longer than a person does.
- Not sure if I want to do the side of the hips yet.
Change in progress
1. Sleeping the cycle that my body was built to do. Much better. I go to bed by 12:30am.
2. Thank you Therapy and Golden Lasso.
3. I do 5 minute routine.
4. After the neurolympathic rub I trace my meridians
5. Because the meridians I have, that are out of whack in the morning are consistent, I do strengthening the acupuncture points exercise. During the time I started this diary, I have made a chart that helps me log. Maybe I can make another chart or check list. It has to be placed where I see it.
6. Witnessing on receiving. This is proof of my healing. The receiving has increased that I have noticed. It is now that I am to train myself that it can happen all the time instead of just once in a while. This helps me not to fall back into oh thinking and receiving habits.
Changes coming up
2. Radio shows
3. Eating healthier
4. Write book