I noticed that our body's have a clock and it likes to sleep by that clock. Sleeping has improved my health. I am not sure how to measure it. I just know that it has been very beneficial to stop going against the grain of who I am.
I am not sure what has happened but I know I could never guzzle liquids. I would choke too easily and it scares me to have my throat close up or water go down the wrong hole. I grew up with asthma and I did not know it. Around the age of 37 I woke up unable to breathe. I wasn't sure what had happened. I had never seen a doctor about my breathing. I mustered through. I lived with it until I turned 40. I had no choice but go to the doctor. I will save that story for another time. I was put on steroids as the doctors weren't sure if it was going to pull me out of it. I then was put on advair, I inhaled cortisone with an inhaler. I had asthma, and chronic bronchial/asthma. That medicine had to be inhaled. The enamel had been stripped from my teeth. My teeth were turning rotten. I had always had problems with my teeth. At this point I would rather breathe.
There is more to this story but that will also have to be for another time. Just know it has to do with being an empath.
So I can only drink room temperature water or liquids. The way that I drink is in very small sips and the liquid never touches teeth inside my mouth. It only passes the front teeth. As time went by, I found myself not drinking. What is funny, I have to have a bottle of water with me wherever I go. I have yet to investigate that one. I feel a panic if I don't have something to drink.
Part of this radical change is also to change my water habit. I took the formula of take your body weight and divide by two and turn it into ounces and that is how much you drink in a day. For me the problem is remembering to drink. I figured out with my husband's help because it became a math problem. I have to place my attention and intention of drinking 3 oz of water every 23 minutes in a 16 hour period to get my daily dose of water. I will stop drinking one hour before bedtime. I use the formula depending on the time I get up and knowing what time I am going to go to bed.
I have found out that the body is only capable to absorb 3 oz of water at any given time.
| || |
As I look at my health, I know that being an empath affects my health. I am on a mission to understand the chakras and meridians. my body speaks for the people around me. I am a barometer to them. I am have no tolerance or resistance to when things change in them. Things will trigger my family and they are unaware of it. As soon as my endocrine system begins to loss balance, I know because my hormones change and I can feel emotions and the environment in my meridians as well as in my organs. I have wonderful healing tools such as energy medicine to balance hormones. I also use the emotions code to release the trapped/empath emotions.
Change in progress
1. Sleeping the cycle that my body was built to do. I go to bed by 12:30am.
2. Thank you Therapy and Golden Lasso.
3. I do 5 minute routine.
4. After the neurolympathic rub I trace my meridians
5. Because the meridians I have, that are out of whack in the morning are consistent, I do strengthening the acupuncture points exercise. During the time I started this diary, I have made a chart that helps me log. Maybe I can make another chart or check list. It has to be placed where I see it.
6. Witnessing on receiving. This is proof of my healing. The receiving has increased that I have noticed. It is now that I am to train myself that it can happen all the time instead of just once in a while. This helps me not to fall back into oh thinking and receiving habits.
7. No lipo lipo technique 30 times in one spot three times a week.
8. Writing Blog everyday.
9. Drinking water everyday.
10 Drinking wheat grass everyday
Changes coming up
2. Radio shows
3. Eating healthier
4. Write book