Changing the mental and emotions aspects of me.
Below is part of the blog, "Exercise - Diary of change 4".
Changing the physical aspects of me.
| || |
I also see it as a great workout as well when you are doing this yourself. This technique was offered here at the Giving Hope Center. At this time, the store has no hours. It is being remodeled to become a retreat center. The lady that offered this kind of work couldn't stay. She had to leave because her husband had cancer. I can say when someone is doing this technique on you, it feels real good. It is just like a message. Doing it yourself takes dedication and the desire factor. If you can't believe it, you won't value it. Even if you believe it, the value for you isn't there to motivate you. I have done this in the shower. I am not too keen on the dry brushing but if that is what it takes I am willing to find the time. To read more Click HERE
Change in progress
1. Sleeping the cycle that my body was built to do. Much better. I go to bed by 12:30am.
2. Thank you Therapy and Golden Lasso.
3. I do 5 minute routine.
4. After the neurolympathic rub I trace my meridians
5. Because the meridians I have, that are out of whack in the morning are consistent, I do strengthening the acupuncture points exercise. During the time I started this diary, I have made a chart that helps me log. Maybe I can make another chart or check list. It has to be placed where I see it.
6. Witnessing on receiving. This is proof of my healing. The receiving has increased that I have noticed. It is now that I am to train myself that it can happen all the time instead of just once in a while. This helps me not to fall back into oh thinking and receiving habits.
7. No lipo lipo
Changes coming up
2. Radio shows
3. Eating healthier
4. Write book