1. Sleeping the cycle that my body was built to do. Much better. I go to bed by 12:30am. Still have to work on 5-7am Horary point is large intestine. I am still doing more investigation. Large Intestine has a lot to do with life as "Dogma"
2. Thank you Therapy and Golden Lasso. I forget some days. I lasso out to the universe show me how to make this a daily habit. First thing I hear is remember the feel good feeling.
3. I do 5 minute routine.
4. After the neurolympathic rub I trace my meridians
5. Because the meridians I have, that are out of whack in the morning are consistent, I do strengthening the acupuncture points exercise. During the time I started this diary, I have made a chart that helps me log. Maybe I can make another chart or check list. It has to be placed where I see it.
6. Witnessing on receiving. This is proof of my healing. The receiving has increased that I have noticed. It is now that I am to train myself that it can happen all the time instead of just once in a while. This helps me not to fall back into oh thinking and receiving habits.
Caught my eye: I remember the first time I bought a car. I went onto the lot and saw nothing. The dealer says I got a Corsica for you. It is white and four door. The four doors were important to me. As a child, I hated getting out of the back seat and having my ears ripped off. Well, that is what it felt like each time. Also, my mother had cancer and I needer her to be able to be comfortable for the long journeys to the oncology appointments. Anyways, back to my story. As soon as I drove off the lot, I began to notice how many there were out there. I had never stopped to pay attention before. Now there is a reason. I saw so many Corsica's on the road. When something catches your eye, some times you can't help to see it stick out like a sore thumb. I now have some spiritual teachings to help me in my life at this time. It sort of demands your attention. Most people are familiar with what they hate. I promise you can learn to do this with what is healthy for you. Using the law of attraction in a healthy way. One key, it was the feeling of newness and the surreal moment that it was mine.
Noticed: My healthy has improved. My joy and the time difference I spend makes me happy as well.
Learned: It all boils down if you are making those chemical peptides of happiness. Dopamine will help you create a healthy habit.
TODAY: Some of you may be thinking that I abandon exercising. I had to stop the hard exercise for the fact that my hip went out and that means I am unable to bend or move. I do stretches and resistance training for those specific muscles as well as energy medicine exercises. I will eventually have a video of me doing them so you understand more.
Being hurt: That should not stop anyone. During that time I used energy medicine to trace my meridians, flush them, hold strengthening and sedating points, and rubbed the neurolympathic points. By doing all those things it gets and keeps the energy going. It bathes the cells, organs and glands.
The time that has passed, I have studied and learned, and that all takes time. I haven't felt compelled to share that boring process. Just bits and pieces.
I have been looking at inherited trapped emotions. Inside my large intestine is forlorn. One can not just release this trapped emotion. One must identify with the familiarity with it. It is important to make conscious contact.
| || |
DEFINE & REDEFINE: As I look at the trapped emotion is forlorn. As I look at that definition I would have to say dang, I resonant with it.
- Pitifully sad and abandoned or lonely: "forlorn figures at bus stops".
- (of an aim or endeavor) Unlikely to succeed or be fulfilled; hopeless: "a forlorn attempt to escape".
- Synonyms: desolate - lonely - derelict - abandoned - desperate
- Marked by meekness or modesty in behavior, attitude, or spirit; not arrogant or prideful.
- Showing deferential or submissive respect: a humble apology.
- Low in rank, quality, or station; unpretentious or lowly: a humble cottage.
- Conscious of one's failings
- To curtail or destroy the pride of; humiliate.
- To cause to be meek or modest in spirit.
- To give a lower condition or station to; abase