NOTE: Please note that it is not advised to drink salt water for a continued period of time. DRINKING SALT WATER CAN CAUSE FURTHER DEHYDRATION.
Read article on HISTAMINE/ANTI-HISTAMINE AND THE DANGERS OF TAKING ANTI-HISTAMINE
You must also make sure you are getting at least 350 mcg of iodine in your multi-vitamins each day, up to a maximum of 450 mcg of iodine each day.
There are four ways to take the salt:
- 1. The best way is to just dissolve the salt on your tongue - let it dissolve as much as you can and drink the water after the salt, washing it down.
- If you are very salt-sensitive then you would get some empty capsules and put the amount of salt you require into the capsules and take it with food.
- When you put some salt on your food-be careful not to overdo it - if you use TOO much in addition to dissolving it on your tongue, you will acquire a taste for very salty food.
Never drink more than 33.8 oz (1 liter) of water maximum at one time (or sitting).
- Children ages 2 and up will need 75% of their body weight in ounces of water per day, because their bodies are growing all the time and every cell in their expanding body needs this extra water (mytosis).
- Children that are active or playing sports can require up to 100% of their body weight in ounces of water per day.
- The water cure program does not apply to newborns up to 2 years of age.
I don't push myself. I do what I can and modify it. When I can't do something I am engaging my core. The core is a huge thing.
"Human functionality occurs in the shape of an X across the body from one arm down through the core to the foot, and the same on the other side. A big criss-cross, all driven by the power and synergy generated from the core. In P90X2, it's almost as if the X now stands for the aspect of human kinesiology. That's what X2 core is all about. The core is our bodies foundation: the point where all movement begins. By working our cores using instability, we force our bodies in fire both their prime mover and stabilizer muscles in harmony. As you master this routine, all your movement patterns will improve." Tony Horton
Right brain/left brain - Our right brain controls our left side of the body and the left brain controls the right side of our body. When they are out of balance then it called homolateral. Where the energies are no longer crossing. The left brain controls the left side of the body and visa/versa. Stress can get us unbalanced, so we become clumsy and can’t think clearly. It’s called being homolateral. People with ADD are often homolateral.
A healthy body is bilateral, where the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body. Author Donna Eden (author of Energy Medicine) writes, “To change homolateral patterning, a simple and pleasurable technique, is to turn on music you like and move your hips rhythmically. You will find that they sway quite naturally in a figure 8, which helps the crossover pattern.” Just moving your eyes in figure 8s in different directions can help get balanced—any movement that crosses the mid-line of the body.
| || |